Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gary's Singing Debut

Last night Gary and a few other mcas students performed with the Ramzi Harrabi ensemble. Since I am still working out the logistics of uploading video from my video camera and then resizing it to fit onto a website, the video is slightly off. I used a program which edits the length of the video by cutting out pieces entirely, but keeping the overall idea. I think it's kind of artistic, but I still want to upload just Gary's performance. I promise to do that asap, but in the meantime, check it out:





If this doesn't work, I have also posted the video on youtube. http://youtube.com/watch?v=d7KEgl1H3YM

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is a very cool artsy video! Good job. Good performance, Gar!

deb said...

Fantastic job on Stand By Me......One of my all time favorites......Keep Up The Good Work............