Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ashley and Jamie in the city!

I'm working in Boston this summer at a summer camp for children with autism. Ashley and Jamie were able to ride up with me, though I drove the 7 hours on my own. I definitely have a new respect for big Gary and anyone else who has to make this drive with a quick turn around. There is no way I would drive this roundtrip in a weekend! (At least not just yet!)

The three of us got to Boston in the afternoon and after checking in to their hotel, we met the Huangs in Chinatown for dinner. A long day of driving left us pretty tired, so we went back and planned to tour the city in the morning. We drove to Kaity's house (Ashley and Jamie's next location) then walked to the T. Once downtown we took the Old Town Trolley tour and saw most of the hot tourist spots. We lunched at P.F. Changs and then viewed the city from the Top of the Hub, the second tallest building in Boston. It was just a taste of the city, but everyone seemed to have a good time. I think Boston will always be special to them anyway...

Below are some photos of the trip. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good slide show, but could I make a request not to use that slide-y puzzle type thing anymore? It is not fun to look at the pictures that way. Other than that, very good. Looks like a fun time was had by all!