Sunday, April 6, 2008

a night at the castle

We went to the castle Saturday night, March29th. The castle looks really big and beautiful from the outside, but inside it is only beautiful. I suppose to keep heating costs down people in the medieval times liked to be cozy. Not that it was small, it just wasn't huge. We ate sundried tomato penne and asiago cheese tortellini, delicious! The cake was also amazing with a yummy chocolate mousse in the middle. We had hors devours, ate dinner, and then danced the night away. I sleep like a baby that night!

Here are some pictures from the evening...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.